JYOTECH ENGINEERING CO. PVT. LTD.
G-141, SECTOR 63, NOIDA
GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, U.P. - 201301, NOIDA
Designed by CCT Multimedia
All rights Reserved
An electrostatic precipitator (ESP) is a filtration device that removes fine particles, like dust and smoke, from a flowing gas using the force of an induced electrostatic charge minimally impeding the flow of gases through the unit
The gases to be cleaned are evenly distributed over the whole cross-section of the ESP by means of distribution screen, vanes and baffles which are placed inside the inlet nozzle and channeled through gas passages formed by parallel rows of collecting plates.
Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP) are widely accepted across the world as an effective system for particulate emissions control.
- Power and industrial boilers firing coal, lignite, oil, biomass and other fuels
- Various processes in iron and steel and non-ferrous metallurgical industries, cement industry, incineration plants, glass smelting and pulp & paper plants, etc.
- High efficiency
- Low running lost
- Easy to install and maintain
- Lifelong and washable
- PM removal efficiency approx. : 99.95%
- Emission level : <10 mg/Nm3